To delete messages on Facebook, you will need to open the individual message, go to options and start selecting the message you want to delete. If you have many messages, the process can be very time-consuming. Otherwise, you can simply remove the messages from the message list, but doing this will not remove the message permanently. Instead it will be archived, and will reappear when the person sends you a new message.
Here’s where we bring in some help i.e. ‘Facebook Fast Delete Messages‘, an extension for your Chrome & Mozila browser that will allow you to delete Facebook messages with a single click.
First Of all you need to install extension into your web browser. So here are the extension for Google Chrome. Download them according to your browser where you want to use.
- After installing any of the above given extension now proceed for further instructions.
- Login Your Facebook of which you want to delete all messages.
- Now visit to Inbox portion and you will see all the all the messages from recent and previous conversation of all friends is visible.
- Now click on the icon which will visible at top side of URL bar. It will only appears on Facebook after installing above given extensions.
- When you click the icon it prompt the alert message for you to confirm that you want to delete all Facebook messages or not.
- After that click on Load Older Threads button to delete conversion for the rest of friends.
- It will hardly take 10-20 sec to complete all task of deletion.
If It Helps You Please Smile n Give A Like To us…. Thank you For Visiting
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.