is the most popular messaging platform in the world. Millions of messages are sent daily on this platform. WhatsApp has been bringing many features to its app. The most awaited feature was Deleting whatsapp message after sending. WhatsApp is all set to bring this feature where you can recall a sent message in whatsapp.
Unfortunately the feature is currently in beta testing and available to some users. Gradually it is being rolled out to developers and beta testers. Currently I am on whatsapp beta program but it is not yet available to me. Don’t worry, the good news is that you can get your hands on with this feature.
How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp
· Install this app on your phone just like any other app.
· After Successfully Install GBWhatsApp, simply open it.
· Now Send message to any person from your WhatsApp Account (From GBWhatsApp)
· Long press on Message, Click on menu button & Select option.
· It will ask you Click on button to recall the message & you are done, The message will no longer available to see for both of you.
Friends, If You Like The Post Kindly Comment Below The Post And Do Share Your Response, Thanks For Reading.. 👍 👲