Hi Friends.. Let get Smart way to Use the proximity sensor on your phone to allow control of your music playback and calls by waving your hand over your phone. Better than lock screen controls since there’s no need to turn on your screen or even touch your phone at all!
-Want the next song? Just wave!
-Need to silence your ringtone quickly? Just wave!
· Easy no look music control while driving
· At the office
· At the gym
· In the kitchen
· in the garage
· Whenever your hands are too dirty to touch your phone
· Party Trick
· No Ads
· More Commands
· Assign Which Gesture Does Which Command
1. More Features – feel free to email any requests you have
2. Mappable in-call commands
Player Compatibility List
· Rocket Player
· PowerAmp Menu -> More -> Settings -> Headset -> Respond to Headset Buttons
· Slacker Radio
· Uber Music
· Samsung Music Player (Galaxy S2 and Note.. not Galaxy S, Y)
· Google Music
· MixZing Menu -> Settings -> Headset and Buttons -> Enable Headset Controls
· doubleTwist Settings -> Player Settings -> Use headset controls
· Winamp Menu -> Control Headset
· .. Email me your experience with other players!
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there will Pause/Resume
One wave across will go to the Next Song
Two waves across will go to the Previous Song
Three times (needs to be fast) will Pause or Resume the controls
1. Call Controls Option
2. One wave silences the ringer
3. Two waves answers or ends the call
Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
1. There is a little less than a second to register your waves.
2. Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it’ll register a wave
3. After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
4. Will work with any player that accepts headset (media button) controls
5. If the screen is off or another app is in focus, phone vibrates once on pause control and twice on resume controls
6. Practice your wave techniques by checking the “Last Action”
7. If you’re getting another player responding to the commands, check if that app has the option to disable headset button controls
Preliminary Incompatibility List
· HTC EVO 4G (erratic sensor reading cause commands to trigger on their own)
· HTC Thunderbolt – Need testers
· HTC Rezound (should work as of V1.30 ** Big Thanks to Griffin for testing many many versions!)
What’s in this version
· Bug fixes
Requires Android:2.2 and up
How to Install?
1. Download and install apk file as usual
2. Done and Enjoy!
Friends, If You Like The Post Kindly Comment Below The Post And Do Share Your Response, Thanks For Reading.. 👍 👲