Lucky Patcher is an amazing android application which lets you remove ads, break different apps’ Android Market License Confirmation or other Confirmations for the applications. The app has been developed by Developer Chelpus. Lucky Patcher application plays a major role for rooted android device.
Lucky Patcher is quite stable and a superb app. However, there is no 100% guarantee of this app because it sometimes cause issues to your mobile device such as restarting loop, unstable system, etc. This app is available on the Google App Store for free. Through this app, you can easily remove the Google adds which sometimes become too irritating and annoying.
3. Download Lucky patcher.apk install in your Rooted phone and open it
4. After open it Lucky patcher will look like this in above image, now which app have licence verification and inApp purchase found those application can be patch.
5. click on any app which have in app purchase found.
6. After clicking on app click on ” Open Menu of Patches”.
7. After click on ” open menu patches” this pop up message will come shown in above image, Choose what type of patch you want on the app as example ” Remove Google ads” ” Remove InApp purchase” Remove Licence and others.
After click “InApp Purchase App” New message will come which is shown in Below image.
8. Click on apply and wait for some time The app will be patch.
Some Patched Application Screen Shot which patch by this app, it make those app in full or premium version ( Note : if application have custom patch available in “option menu patch” then app can be premium,
App Locker patched version by lucky patcher applied custom patch.
Donated Version by Patch of Tinted status bar app.
I Spoof and patch almost all apps in my phone even big games 🙂
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.