Facebook prioritizes the friends in your chat list using an internal algorithm. That appears to be based on how often you communicate with each of your friends. From my research, it appears to take into account recent interactions (in messages, chat, or comment threads) and frequency of recent chats.
Steps are to be Followed;-
- Lets Check here is the new way-
- Login your Facebook Account.
- Go to the HOME page
- Press CTRL+U and a New Window Open Where you see the Source Code of Facebook Page or You can also Do it By Right Click >> Open Source Code.
- .Now Press CTRL+F and Search for this InitialChatFriends
- Numbers starting with 100 is the Facebook Profile ID’s
- Copy that code and put it on the home page of the facebook
- https://www.facebook.com/(Code starts with 100)
- Lets check yours……………
If u got this useful then plz click on LIKE .. Thank you for visiting
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.