Sharing your location on Android is a simple but often overlooked feature. We waste time trying to describe where we are to friends and family, especially when in new places, and it can take a while to get the message across. But it doesn’t have to be like this. Sending your exact location is quick and accurate with Android, meaning you can spend less time talking about where you are, and more time actually experiencing it. Let’s take a look at a few different ways to do this with your preferred messaging apps.
1. Open WhatsApp and start a new conversation or open any existing chat.
2. Tap the paper clip icon at the top-right > location (Google Maps icon) > tap send.
1. Open the app. Open any conversation or start a new one.
2. Tap the up arrow icon to the left of the form where you type messages > Share Location > Send Your Location.
BB 10 OS
1. Start WhatsApp, and then either start a new chat or open an existing conversation.
2. Tap the vertical dots Menu button > Send Location to send your location.
1. Open WhatsApp on BlackBerry start a conversation or open any chat.
2. Press the BlackBerry button > Send Location.
Here’s how to send your location on Windows Phone devices.
1. Start WhatsApp and open or start a chat.
2. Tap the paper clip icon > Location.
Friends, If You Like The Post Kindly Comment Below The Post And Do Share Your Response, Thanks For Reading.. 👍 👲