Computer Tricks PC Security PC Tricks

How To Show Hidden Password**

Written by Asish
                        In Many Places Where You Need To Input Your Password To Gain Access, Authorize Or Confirm A Transaction, Whenever You Type Passwords Into The Input Text Box, The Characters Automatically Turns Into Asterisks Or Bullets. This Is To Protect Your Password From Straying Eyes.
                        For Example, You Have The Same Program With Password Line: You’re Mail Accounts, Personal Code For Private Folder, Login In Network Or Window Login.
In Each These Situations The Passwords In Windows Will Be Hidden And You Have No Standard Way To View The Values. You Must Recall or Write Somewhere In Papers. This Is Standard Method For Security.
                        It’s Good Because Anybody Can’t Use The Passwords. But Let Imagine That You Forgot Some Password Or Can’t Find The Paper With Written Security Code. In This Situation You Must Change The Password And Remember The New One. But You Can’t Change It Because Before Changing You Must Enter The Old Value For Password. This Is The Other Item In Standard Security For MS Windows.
It’s Good Too In 99.99% Of Cases But The Rest 0.01% Can Be Very Important To You…

In Firefox, Click The Icon On The Right With The Three Horizontal Lines And Choose Options. Go The Security Tab And Click The Saved Passwords Button.
You’ll see a List of Website Addresses and Usernames. Click The Show Passwords Button To See Your Passwords. Imagine If A Snoop Got Hold Of This List.
You Can Make It Harder On Any Snoopers By Going Back To The Security Tab And Turning On “Use A Master Password.” This Requires You To Enter The Master Password Before Seeing Your Other Passwords Or Logging In To Any Site. Fortunately, It’s The Same Password Each Time So You Only Have To Remember One.
In Chrome, Click The Icon On The Right With The Three Horizontal Lines And Choose Settings. In The Left-Hand Column Choose Settings and Then Click The “Show Advanced Settings” Link At The Bottom Of The Screen.
Scroll Down To “Passwords and Forms” And Click the “Manage Saved Passwords” Link. Choose An Account And Next To The Obscured Password Click The “Show” Button. Voila.
Now, Because Of An Outcry On This Subject Last Year, Chrome Does Require You To Enter Your Windows Account Password To See The Actual Saved Password. If You Don’t Have An Account Password Set For Windows, However, Snoops Can Just Waltz In. That’s Just One Good Reason To Have An Account Password.
Surprisingly, Internet Explorer Is The Browser That’s Strongest Against This Kind Of Casual Snooping. It’s Also the Weakest If the Snoop Knows What They’re Doing.
Confused? Well, On The “Strong” Side, IE Doesn’t Have A Way To See Your Saved Passwords In The Browser Itself.
However, On The “Bad” Side, A Good Snoop Will Know To Download And Run The Free Program IE Passive To Get The Full List. And There’s No Setting In IE That Can Stop It.
You Can Minimize The Risk By Running Windows In Standard Mode Instead Of administrator Mode. This Prevents People From Installing Programs Without Your Windows Password.
However, In Situations That Require You To Know What Lies Behind Those Asterisks, We’ve Got A Simple Trick To Reveal The Passwords On Your Web Browsers.


1) Firstly open the website where you have your password saved or you gonna type.
2)  Right click on the password box and go to Inspect Element as shown below.
3) When the  HTML editor will open in the Web Browser, look for input type=”password” field and change “password” to “text” and press Enter to save.
TIP: You can hit Ctrl +F  and type: password in the search field and then modify it to text.
4) Now You will get your password displayed! Enjoy.

Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.

About the author


Asish is the Founder and CEO of Tricks For Hacker. My Interests Are Blogging / Web Designing / Tech. I have Created This Blog for Provide latest Tutorials on Android/Pc / Whatsapp / Facebook Tips and Trick

Leave a Comment