.Most Android devices don’t actually have a stock ability to hide stuff, so no matter what you’re looking to do, you’re probably going to have to resort to third-party apps. Let’s start with the basics and learn to hide some files in general.
The simple trick to hide files on android phone is described below. Read to know more about the trick
1) Download and install
a file explorer on your android device. If you have it pre installed then no need to follow this step. You can download the latest ES Explorer or the Solid Explorer. They are good to use and also free, on the other hand.
2) Now what you need to do is, browse your file (which you wanna hide). For example if you have a folder on your device named – “AsishTricks”. And you want to hide that file on your phone then just follow the 3rd step..
3) Before the folder name add – “.“. I mean a full stop. So the folder name will be “.AsishTricks” .
4) It’s done! But how does it work? Check the concept below..
As you gave a dot before that folder, your Device won’t recognize that extension (.AsishTricks) and it will stop showing it in your device.
So that is what It is being done. Again a question! –
How To Display Those Files Again?
1) Firstly, go the the file explorer.
2) Browse that file (.AsishTricks in my case)
3) Remove that dot from “.AsishTricks“.
4) Now the folder is gonna look like – “AsishTricks”
5) So, it is done! 😀 You can now get accessed to those files which are inside the folder SilentPoints. That’s all..
This is how you can hide files on android phone.
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.