GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of MediaTek platform (which is well known for not being opensource friendly)
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla Android stock ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks.
Additionally, it should run on any device having vanilla or close to vanilla Android not diverting too much from AOSP (Android Open Source Project).
Installing GravityBox in Devices
Requirements before following this Guide
- Make Sure your Mobile Phone is Rooted ( Easy Root by King Root Guide )
- Android Phone Running on Jellybean or Later O.S
- Unknown Sources Must Be Enabled, For do this Goto settings – Security & tick on “Unknown Sources” from there.
- Working Internet Connection.
Read Also For More Rooting Guide
HOW TO ROOT ANDROID WITHOUT COMPUTER PC – 8 TIPS ADDED
3. Install and run Xposed installer and click on Framework. Now, click on Install/Update and reboot.
6. Make sure GravityBox app is installed into internal memory. If it was installed into phone storage or external storage,
move it into the internal memory first (applies only to devices having additional or external storage)
GravityBox provides 2 main groups of features:
— Caller ID mismatch
— Split conversation in messaging
— Wakelock in calendar app periodically turning on the screen
— Waelock in messaging app turning on the screen every time new message arrives
— Missing TTS settings in Language&Input
— Missing extended developer options
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.